- 3 (8-ounces) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container of sour cream
- 1-2 scallions, chopped
- 1-2 packages of Carl Budding Beef and or Smoked Turkey, chopped finel
- Worcestershire (to taste)
- Garlic powder (to taste)
- 1/2 cup chopped Campbell's Candied Jalapeños
- 10-12 large flour tortillas
Place all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix by hand until well blended. Lay flour tortillas out on a plate. Spread a good amount of mixed ingredients on tortillas. Roll into a cylinder. Some of the fillings will push out while rolling and that is okay. Just scrape it off and use for others. Roll tortillas tightly and wrap in saran wrap. Refrigerate for a couple of hours, (overnight is best) to firm mixture up. When ready to serve cut into 1/2 inch slices. Serve with salsa.
Substitute with minced vegetables, chopped lettuce, ranch dressing mix, cream cheese and of course our candied jalapeños. Just experiment and have fun.
This makes a good amount for parties and is a recipe from Cora. She is a long time Pepper Fan and serves these for events at her business in Chanute, Kansas. Consignment Affordable in downtown Chanute, Kansas. This recipe is in our New Appetizer Cookbook.