This recipe is from Kevin at Closet Cooking and has me thinking I like the way he cooks!
Prep Time: 5 minutes cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 15 minutes Servings: 1
A jalapeno cranberry roast turkey quesadilla with plenty of melted brie cheese!
- 2 tortillas
- 2 ounces brie, sliced thinly
- 4 ounces roast turkey, sliced or shredded
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno cranberry sauce or cranberry sauce
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons candied jalapenos
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Place one tortilla in a pan, sprinkle half of the cheese over half of the tortilla, top with the turkey, cranberry sauce, bacon, avocado and the remaining cheese and tortilla.
- Cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.