- 1 package of all beef hotdogs (8 count)
- 4 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup of Campbell's candied jalapeños, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of your favourite BBQ rub
- 8 slices of bacon
Preheat the grill. Assemble the hotdogs by first cutting a deep slit lengthwise down the hotdogs. Gently separate the halves with your fingers, being careful not to tear the halves apart. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, BBQ rub and candied jalapeños. Using a spoon, fill the slit in each dog with 1 tablespoon of the mixture. Wrap each dog with a strip of bacon, sometimes if the bacon is thin I will use two slices. Make sure the ends of the bacon start and finish underneath the dog. Place on the grill and cook for 5-6 minutes before flipping over. Cook until the bacon is done.