- 1 pkg of Goldfish crackers
- 1 pkg (10 oz.) square corn/rice cereal
- 1 pkg (10 oz.) pretzels, small size
- 1 pkg of Frito’s, not the scoops
- 1 cup of pecans or mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup Campbell’s candied jalapeños
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of chili seasoning
- 1 cup of butter
Preheat oven to 250°. Place Goldfish, pretzels, Frito’s, cereal and pecans in a large roasting pan. Process jalapeños, mustard, garlic, chili seasoning in a small food processor until peppers and garlic are finely chopped. In a small saucepan combine pepper mixture, brown sugar and butter and heat until butter is melted. Pour over cereal mixture, toss until well coated. Bake for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on cookie sheet to cool.
Our Thanks to Betty in Versailles, Mo for sharing!