Roasted Potato Tacos with Creamy Cilantro, Campbell’s Candied Jalapeños, Garlic Dressing. Quick and hearty potato tacos are easy to fix and very satisfying at the end of the day.
- 2-3 russet potatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Corn tortillas
- Lime wedges
Preheat oven to 420 °. Combine everything in a bowl except the tortillas and lime wedges. Toss until potatoes, onions, and peppers are well coated in oil and spices. Spread the mixture out on a roasting pan. Cook for 30-40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. While potatoes are in the oven, heat up a skillet and toast the tortillas until slightly crispy. Spread the potato mixture on the tortillas and top with a spoonful of dressing, shredded cheese, and salsa. Serve with lime wedges.
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of fresh cilantro, chopped fine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons candied jalapeños, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
You can also use Greek yogurt and eliminate the sour cream and mayonnaise.