I can't begin to say how many times over the years I hear how much this recipe is enjoyed. I will have to admit it's a favorite of mine as well.
- 1 pound package of chicken tenderloins
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies, (do not drain)
- 1 can Mexican corn, drained
- 1 can red beans, black bean or pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1/4+ cup of Campbell's candied jalapeños, coarsely chopped
- 1 (8 oz.) block of cream cheese
Place tenderloins in the bottom of crock pot. In a mixing bowl add diced tomatoes, corn, beans, taco seasoning and candied jalapeños. Mix together and place on top of tenderloins. Turn crock pot on to high for 5 hours or low for 8 hours. Add the cream cheese block the last 30 minutes of cooking. Shred chicken and mix well together. Serve over rice with sour cream and cilantro. This can also be served on flour tortillas or in taco shells.